Sunday, December 16, 2012

House Project : Diamond Mirror

Initially I want below mirror. But the contractor said the "mirror shop" could not do.

So she showed me the "diamond mirror" such as below. Kalau macam bawah ni, pengsan. sangat tak lawa......
 
Kalau macam kat bawah ni boleh tahan sikit..... but my problem is die-die dia kena buh panel around it. I requested it for black. Since dia kata no way they can do with "frameless"... I was a bit tired of "arguing" to get what I want, so I just leave it be. I hope I have no regrets for this decisions. You need to have the ability to stand firm of what you want to do, otherwise, nanti dah siap, you jugak yang kena live with it for years... and years..........
 

 The false ceiling yang awkward dan imbalance. I want to do something like down below. The 3 "holes".. but it wasn't for now.


We went to the house yesterday. One of the tasks is to document the defect list. This is only the first page.....mind you.

We were being recommended to complaint about the stairs edge. So we did.

 I am still thinking about the concept of the lighting to be put here.


Tangga tu dangerous. I am just not going to worry about it for now. I hope the kids will behave and strictly no climbing. I have made complaints to the developer. But they said, I have to come up with the solution. What the lah kan? Kalau kat Singapore, depa akan tukar design tu, sebab prone to accident. That is what happenned in one of the F&N condo projects masa aku jadik agent dulu......

No comments:

Post a Comment