Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Kids : Outdoor photography

Ok, break from the house project. Let's see the outcome of the kids project codename: outdoor photography ekekkee!


I have to send 50 shots to be printed. Got cheap cheap deal from groupon and deadline is by end of this month. So let me share here some... Maybe not to your expectation but my photographer still learning the skill... She is only 16 years old, aspired to be a professional photographer, (tapi dia dapat award masa gi photography camp hari tu..) so give her a break ya.. hehe..


But for a start, I am loving it. Almost there N.



 Teringat last minute choose venue... It must be near to toilet and water source, and..playground.



 Some candid before it starts, turn out so good. Very classic! I wish that is me. But it is my sis trying to give my babe a drink.


 Sweet kan... ingat senang nak suh dia pandang tepi gitu haha...



 My 2nd child in action.
 My daughter.


 Love this. My 3rd child.
 My 2nd and 4th child.
 Masa dia merajuk.. lari dari photography session hehe.. turn out still good...

 Love this..It looks easy, but they rehearse this again and again... haha... sib lah best main kan..

Yang ini derang pepandai sendiri buat gaya "gang bas sekolah", suruh gi tempat lain, depa gi lari sampai kesini... akibatnya kakak aku angin sebab derang gi tempat jauh sangat, kitorang ni lambat jalan sebab angkut props satu bakul hahahaha!!! but turn out ok plak. pandai derang!



This is salah satu challenging shot sampai kitorang give up nak buat. So we stop this after 2nd shot... hehehehehe.... it will turn out good otherwise... ingat senang nak suh depa duk senyum, 2 orang senyum, 1 tutup mata, 1 lagi nganga, bila semua kira ok, yang kecik lak tak nak... mak really nak tarik2 rambut jer nyahhhhh......sib photographer anak buah sendiri ekekekeke...

 Tangan my sis sampai melecet buat bubble ni... we have 6 children and imagine how many shots just to make it work...

This is a shot where mak dah tak larat lagi....

Sib my sis really determined to make it work. I was just waiting in the car tending to the baby yang dah mengamuk gila.. hehehehe..

(Behind scene story, I dah pack mirror and refused to give my sis for this shot. My sis kata no, nak jugakkk... hahaha, terpaksa bukak balik boot and give her reluctantly.. ekekekek sib dia determine kan? Thanks sis! To get this effect, the photographer lied on the grass, mirror on her abdomen and direct them... my sis tak boleh nampak sapa yang tak senyum ekekeke so only the photographer and them sajork kekdahnya...)


 Ni pun sama.... my sis yang direct..

(Behind the scene story : My 3rd child refused to lie on the grass at first sebab basah dan takut baju dia kotor, so my sis has to use every "soft skill" she has to get him do that. We already lost the baby in this scene due to her "overwhelmingness on the event" :P.. and kalau uol perasan he is doing triangle rather than love sign, payah nak ajar dia plaknyer hehe)



After a million of shots, finally everyone is lifting their feet, lol.

Love the model and the background...

The bubble shots.


 The jump shots... Thanks for trying .... 50 times guys! haha...

 Ahhh... finally some nice pose from you. hehe...


Nice effort from everyone... Kitorang really letih sampai the part 2 : swimming pool shots have to be cancelled even though the kids were begging for us to continue.. hahaha... korang tak letih, yang korang throw tantrum tu buat mak mak ni letih ekekekeke!


No comments:

Post a Comment