Monday, December 24, 2012

House Project : Progress of house reno

I wish I have pictures to show.


But I was so disorganized and always in a hurry lately so I was just too tired to do anything.


Updating blog is ok apparently :P


Anyway.


Kitchen

99% progression. En H has fixed whatever he needs to fix. I am not sure if I want to deduct the amount of tiles dia pecahkan... So I am just holding his money until all kitchen cabinet and hood di pasang...


Pantry

I am searching for tiles and could not find what I like. Or accurately, I have no time to wait for the tiles to come or make a pre-order.


So I take whatever I have from the shop. Until Din "the indonesian contractor from developer" yang I hire from his boss made comment sambil juih mulut "tiles yang ini kak????"


hahahahaha sedikit tercabar ok! plan nak buat mosaic semua Mr Lim kata susah so I thot give him the easiest, who knows he think it has no class ekekekeke! Buat I rasa nak tukar tiles but esok christmas where got shop open one right?


So maybe get Din to change with the kitchen wall tiles. hopefully he has enough. malas nya nak coordinate balik....


Sink

I rushed today to send the 3 sinks but the "kitchen top" guy never turn up. Again, got to leave it in the  house. Tawakkal.


Lorry

I called the guy and he gave me solution which is to pick up big items that need to be disposed first prior to moving day. good idea. cuma when to pack? malam ni? oh no! so penat. 



Bedrooms wardrobe

I cannot get over the "feeling of overjoy" in seeing the development. Cuma a bit slow because ada yang salah pasang, salah ukur.. I hope they can settle by 28th.



Wiring job

I think the guy is overloaded with jobs.

But i like the attitude. Pantry need to be done by tomorrow. Sebab Din nak pasang tiles. The rest of the rooms upstairs to be finished by wednesday. Else, I would be dead.


En H

He is gone now.  I am thankful, he is able to finish his job even though it took him almost a million years to finish the kitchen job. huhu.....









2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I enjoy reading your blog since my house is under renovation as well. So I think I can relate to your anxiety and exicitement too! Semoga semuanya dipermudahkan =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by. It is a very nerve wrecking experience for me, I hope yours are better, insyaAllah...

    ReplyDelete