Monday, December 31, 2012

House Project: New year and house

If not for the dentam dentum bunyi mercun I would have been very oblivious about time and new year...


This is the only new year yang aku tak sedar dah pun new year...punyalah occupied with the move.


I was in the middle of painting the house bila kejadian new year ni berlaku. i tanya my brother, pesal derang ni main mercun? boleh tak aku ingat deepavali? memang kepala dah ting tong.


The move overall including the school move, was quite a challenge. Maybe sebab now anak aku dah ramai. dan bermacam macam sekolah aku kena register. whats with the contractor yang ...ahh...


anyway, my high ceiling curtain is what i expected. Alhamdulillah it wasnt ugly.


Now is 3am almost. plan nak tidur rumah lama, but i think i shd be going to Pajam. I miss my babies... sampai anak pun tak sempat rindu.....


will post picture later..insyaAllah....

2 comments:

  1. thanks en wahi. sorry lambat reply. I still envy your house covered by snow. must feel like waking up in "little house on the prairies.."

    ReplyDelete