Monday, December 10, 2012

House Projects : The purchase

Ok.

Another items crossed.

I sudah booked the fomtano sink. Sampai jer di situ, I got better price than I have over the phone. Got 2 free gifts including the sink basket dan terbeli plak chopping board. Tetiba hari ni I terfikir betapa mahalnya chopping board for a RM80... but it is solid wood dan I tak pernah ada chopping board for years....

And then what is good and keep me under the budget so far is I ternampak the mixer tap. Close to what I want and best is.. it has the pull out shower as well. So sangat heaven. Lagi heaven bila harganya cuma RM400. I saved about RM300.


Lepas tu. I pergi berjalan di bawah, i nampak sink for the laundry for just only RM98. Tapi sebab belum pergi SORENTO, I tahan diri I..........

Selepas itu, late for an hour for the curtain confirmation meeting. Akhirnya I dah bayar deposit 50%. minus the living room and dining room.

So.. curtain issues almost solved. I am getting there.


And guess what?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3 more days to getting the house key. Ya Allah make it smooth with no problems or major problems with the house. The water problems hendaknya resolved yaAllah... Amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment