Monday, December 3, 2012

House Projects: Price survey Garden & Ikea

 Bumbung Poly, 1.9k if 4x5ft. (Sg Buluh)

 I love this for original fence.
 This too. but prefers the green one.
 water lily.
 I forgotten its name again! duh! but definitely wants this. Price range is rm18 to rm26. Bucida is 120 per tree. cheaper from the Rawang's nursery but I love Rawang's service. They are more passionate.
 Passion fruit.

Jambu air.
 Limau nipis.

 Not interested yet..

 Thinking about this mirror for the living room.

 Frame... white and black. but expensive if I want to buy 10s.
 Coffee table for the family living room.

 Outdoor canopy.
 ok kan?
 Getting this for the family dining room.

 The wooden one is quite ex.


 Ex lah ni...


 Can be extended, that is the price you have to pay.

Definitely no. The price is out of range.
 Maybe baby.
 Will be good as it has compartment. Good for laundry items as well. Like penyepit baju kan..

 THIS IS A MUST BUY. dalam catalogue tak lawa. but when I saw this, I did not blink. steady, sturdy, lapik dia stainless steel, white, wood... my goodness! everything that I want for a kitchen isle.
It makes my first option (of this), seems.. not so nice anymore.

 Study table. I need 2.
 Oklah kan.

For hh's study table. Maybe to save budget, I buy 3 of rm95 ones. hmm..

BTW, I missed the PS cabinet sale today. By 11am all 52 units were gone! I came at 1230pm. Geez.. I am just not into berebut2 tau. betul malas nak kiasu bagai. Geram sangat! Err.. dengan diri sendiri.. huhuhuhu....

No comments:

Post a Comment