Sunday, December 9, 2012

Taking a break...

In about 2 hours, to provide some updates to the management.

Semua dah siap. So I am just trying to do something away from the worries.


 Thank you owner of the picture. Love the hanging TV console. This is how my family room would look like.

For walk-in cabinet, previously I do not like the line on the door. But not so bad lah kan?


See macam trend lak ada line tu.. but if no line also ok jugak.. hmm.....

Anyway, here are some updates for me to track and do some follow up:

1. Last saturday I went to see the alternate electrician who is a general contractor. So I asked him to quote me the fridge base, the backyard awning and cost to re-do the living hall false ceiling. He will come back today before 2pm. The other guy quoted me with 2880. So I think safely to put aside 3.5k for this job. Awning ni.... I am quite worried actually.

2. Jack "the curtain" guy asked me about the curtain. Which I am now re-changing my strategy. Since the false ceiling is not confirmed I might not do the living hall curtain yet until this being resolved.

3. The kitchen and wardrobe contractor - the designer's sis in law passed away so the lack of updates for 3 days now justified. I will be dropping by to their office on this coming tuesday just to make sure things are progressing and to confirm some details.

4. I need to place an order for the kitchen sinks now that I know their offices are located in Puchong. Maybe on wed.

5. I have seen the kids outdoor edited picture and like to print some. so will try to save on my harddrive and send to the shop before friday.

6. I now know which school the kids should go. So to do the arrangement with the old schools before this friday too.

7. We are not sure about smart reader yet. Too far away. *pening*...... Whatever our decision is, it will impact on where the taska is.

8. ADT still has not called us.


I hate to work with the figure again. Sengaja I lambatkan.... See how later...


On other note, sejak kebelakangan ni, perasan tak si Adam Mukhriz ni pakai selekeh jer.. tshirt and jeans. Tshirt design dia tu cam uncle-uncle plak tu... and Jeans cut dia tu tak cantik macam dalam Nora Elena(NE). Masa di NE, jeans cutting dia lebih cool lagi... Haha pandai aku komen... korang pandai komen gak tak? ekekekeke...

2 comments:

  1. cantiknya sis!!! and it would be a dream for me to have a house like dis...or specifically...yours. :) bila la my hubby nak jadi bos2 besar khenn? (verangan je lah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RedRose, yang cantik2 tu bukan rumah i.. tu gambar inspirations saja....

    My hubby is also not boss besar. dalam rumah jer dia feeling2 CEO.. i pun feeling2 COO. To get this kind of house pun kita tunggu.. it was years and years of working. Some people early thirties sudah boleh mampu milik.


    So bergantung pada rezeki yang sudah di tentukan Allah.. doa. dan doa juga semoga tak kufur dengan nikmat Allah...

    ReplyDelete