Thursday, December 27, 2012

House Project : I just want to cry! haha

I do not think I or the team achieved what we want to achieve, the goal that we set earlier in this project.

I paling nak pengsan bila dia pasang lampu sambung wayar dengan tape. Oh my, how could you ever think of doing that kan?

And my conclusion, En H is the ultimate, David is still ok, but he wasted so much time by re-doing the job. Please do not blame me. wayar putih sambung wayar kelabu for a ceiling light and then sambung dengan tape. Where do you find those sight in a house deco magazine? you show me and I will be at peace lol.


I just do not have the time right now. The place is full of debris and I only have me. Padan muka. Semua cleaning services tak free.


Should we reschedule? Arghhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment