Wednesday, December 5, 2012

House Projects: Kitchen sink and faucet

I am finalizing the kitchen sink today.


Berita paling best, Sorento and fomtano give discounts. So I save about RM700 plus. So I would love to low it down to an overall total of 2k. The most expensive one is for the kitchen. Dah bagus I can keep it down to less than 1.2K. I love the depth. Ahh tak sabar....

Groeher and Bareno - either they do not have the kind of sink I want or way too expensive.


Today is a bit calm from yesterday. (except that there is a commotion in the office)...


I still have no idea where to get the 9k that was short from the budget provided. I have to really review all items again I guess.


But anyway. Let's go excited again. Problems will be solved, it will. I will find the solution. (haha.. sambil pejam mata ulang2 gitu kan. Percayalah semua problems akan dapat diselesaikan insyaAllah..)



Cam ginilah rupa gayanya nanti kot.... (Ni mama-aleeya punya, aku punya tak ada 3D..but visualnya ginilah the divider/pintu for walk in tu..Cuma aku mintak papan, bukan cermin). Thanks Mama-aleeya. Blog address kat sebelah tu.


Kan? lawa nya laundry area I nanti haha.. Let's call it pantry area lah kan. Sebab I nak jadikan ni tempat makan2 informal for family juga.... Tapi akan jadik cam gini ker kang ek? Positive, positive... Cuma sekarang I tak pasti if I should changed my silver color washer/dryer to white? Aku punya silver macam dalam gambar ni.


Ahhh... lawanya sink ni kan. It was listed as RM1300, after discount RM870. The depth is about 254mm.
 Eh... hehe... I am doing this for Allah and them.


White/cream curtain will be alright juga kan.

The pantry area sink will be like this. Listed as RM225, after discount about RM157.

Agak2nya outcomenya lawa ke idak ya. I always wonder.

Paling takut if Allah test me with the contractor. But remember do not doubt Allah. Pray and hope for the best.

Sometimes aku wonder juga, why do we chase dreams? tak kiralah, dreams of sambung belajar, dreams of majlis kahwin, dreams of future anak2... dreams of how to decorate the house etc etc.....


On the other hand, It would be too negative if we do not have dreams kan? If we do not achieve anything. Macam kawan aku joke, "why fuss around things, we died anyway"... macam statement putus asa jer kan. So I think, I prefer to chase my dream rather than waiting to die and not doing or accomplish anything.... kan?

No comments:

Post a Comment